Sunday, August 5, 2007

If it rains, it pours....

Just like the old saying goes, if it rains, it pours. I'm having a bad day or so I thought. I don't have any sleep till now. My sister and I were kicked out of our room (of course! not literally) coz' my mom's going to used it. She cannot sleep on her own room because her air conditioning is broken. So from 8am onwards, we were stuck in our living room feeling hot and sticky. We were so downright bored. There were no computer, no dvds, no tv, no aircon to make the day worthwhile. To top it all, my brother had the luxury of his own room to himself.

Don't get me wrong! I understand my mom's need to have a long sleep. After all, I also work at night. But I just don't understand her logic of insisting to use our room instead of our brother. Why can't she use my brother's room to sleep in? Then, my brother can sleep in ours. So all of us will be comfortable.


Why does she have to choose our room? Arrghhh!

===

Am I having a bad day? NO! It's getting worse. When I reached the office, I was bombarded with rumors that I'm sleeping while on my station and over break. Okay, I admit I was guilty of sleeping on our station. But that was so long ago, I had a hard time adjusting to my 12-shift during the first couple of weeks. So don't you think it's understandable? Over break? When was this? Most of the time, I don't take my breaks because there should be always someone in our station. And even if I do, I'm just using it to buy my food then I'll just eat on our station. Talk about injustice! And I was told that the one who stated that I was over break and sleeping in our station is someone from the morning shift. Now that's ironic, isn't it? How can he monitor me during my shift? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Anyway, I'll verify all of this to the source. I wonder what will be her say. :(((

No comments: