Sunday, August 5, 2007

Am I capable of killing?

Probability of killing, 45%

So you have problems with enemies, maybe dont have a high enough self-esteem, or play a few violent videogames. Cutting it a little close there. Try to keep your cool, alright?

Are you capable of killing



This is cool, I just saw it on my friend's blog. I've always been hot-headed and temperamental. However, I always manage to keep it in check. Yeah, I know. I blabber a lot when I'm angry but it's more bark that bite. It's just my way of expressing myself sometimes through a friend, sometimes through blogging. I really try not to let my anger controls me. I hope I can always do this. I don't want to hurt or do something stupid in the heat of the moment. At least, now I now or I have an idea if I am capable of hurting or killing someone? Scary??? Kinda, but I prefer to see this as a tool to properly manage my temper.

Important note! - Well, hopefully you found this quiz enlightening. if you scored low, than good. You can control yourself easily. If you got a high score, beware of yourself! - Caleb, creator of this site.

No comments: