Thursday, July 19, 2007

Post it!

I'm planning to do a lot of things but somehow I'm having difficulty sorting them out. So I'm using my blog as a post it notes. :D I hope it helps.

Now, things to do.

  • Earn extra money. How? Clixsense.com; RAC, eloads, Avon, Savings - 2000 each pay day
  • Review American Accent - 2 to 3 hours a day 9pm to 12am
  • Review Spanish Lesson - Level 1 to 3 - 1am to 4am
  • Attend Basic Beaded Accessory Design for Beginners for Php 1980?
    JULY 21, 07 (SAT)(BASIC)
    10 am to 5pm | DanzHub Studio, Libertad St., Mandaluyong (beside California Garden Square, 5 mins. away from MRT Shaw )
    Php1980 which includes tools and snacks, and bring home projects
    Call : 7182182, 09194011308
    Look For: Eymard S. Mariano
  • Get the Php 2750 from Angeli - I need the money!!!
  • After getting the money from Angeli, Enroll in Spanish Class Level 5 (2580 + 500 for online class) which will start on August 16 (Thursday).
  • Get rid of my scars How? Body peeling, body bleaching, body scrub, glutathione. There are so many choices to choose from but I also need to consider my budget.
  1. Relax - 18,000 (unlimited bleaching for 2 mos)
  2. A spa near our home - Knee peeling - Php 400 - Half -leg peeling - 500(?) - I think I'll consider this option first. I might consult them after my menstruation period.
  3. A spa near Gil Puyat Lrt - 499 - Body bleaching per visit.

I think I'm done for now. Writing things down really helps. :D

No comments: