Monday, August 6, 2007

A change of personality ...

Last December 2005, I took Jung Typology Test. Back then, I was an ISFJ, the Nurturer. It stands for Introverted (11%), Sensing (1%), Feeling (50%), Judging (11%). The percentage refers to the strength of preference. I retake again the test in a hurry last week and my result was INFJ, the Mystic. Since I hastily took the test, I decided to retake the test again to make sure of it's validity. I . Based on Human Metrics Jung Typology Test and Similar Minds Jung Typology Test, I am now an ESFJ personality.

ESFJs are helpful people who place a high value on harmony. Paying close attention to people's needs and wants, they work well with others to complete tasks in a timely and accurate way. ESFJs follow through on their commitments. They like closure and prefer structured, organized situations in which warmth and compassion are shown. They contribute to others by anticipating their day-to-day concerns and handling them with warmth and efficiency. ESFJs are at their best in organizing people to get a job done.

More info:
What makes an ESFJ tick?,
Esfj - The Helper, The Portrait of a Provider Guardian, Extroverted Sensing Feeling Judging,
ESFJ - Temperament
, ESFJ - The Caregiver

No comments: