Thursday, April 12, 2007

Walking Zombie

I lack sleep. I've been having difficulty getting enough sleep for the past few days. My body is so tired already but my mind just keep wandering about a lot of things. I feel like a zombie, dead tired but still walking. Arrgh, so many things to do, so little time. Well, I guess it's partially my fault for doing things at the last minute. I just enrolled yesterday for Red Cross Summer Training and I didn't know that I needed to bring 2x2 photo and a medical certificate. I was able to get the med cert this morning but I still don't have my picture. I have some spare at home. I'll just bring it on Monday. And there's the schedule to be considered of, I didn't know that almost all the program is for a whole day duration. It's a good thing my supervisor is very understanding and he agreed to allow me to have a half-day vacation leave so I can attend the whole program. I'm so excited already.

Good news! I got the RAC money last Wednesday.

Bad news! I still can't decide on which cellphone to buy. I finally narrow it down to k800i but after getting the money, I can't help but to also consider k810i. It's like an upgraded version of k800i but when I read the features almost all their specs are the same the major difference is the phone design. K810i has a more sophisticated look. It will be released this 2nd quarter of 2007. I just hope the price is within my budget. Oh! well ... let's just wait and see!

I have been watching Smallville series on dvd since Thursday which has contributed a lot to my lack of sleep but I can't help it. I don't stop watching until my vision is already blurry because of tiredness. And I'm also reading "Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince".

I'm so tired and stressed out. I really need to take a break and relax. I'll be treating myself this weekend. I'll get a body massage, foot spa with manicure and pedicure and eyebrow shave and maybe I'll get my eyelash permed. :D

No comments: