Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Pissed off!

I hate my sister right now for being so snobbish and rude. Instead of apologizing for messing up the alarm clock so she could play tricks with our brother. She talked back to me. I hate her! I hate her!

Or maybe, I'm just not feeling well that's why I am so easily aggravated. I've been having chest pain since this morning. Every now and then, I feel a prickling pain in the middle of my chest. Sometimes, it's on the left side, near my shoulder above my breast. I can breath. I have no problem with that. But I can't help wondering why I'm feeling this well. I already went to the doctor last February or March. I can't remember exactly when but based on the results of the lab test (chest x-ray, 2d echo, treadmill test) everything is okay except for the ECG. I have some problem with the R section. I can't remember what's the exact medical term used by my doctor. Arrghh! I was just recommended to take a Mobic, a chest pain reliever, every time it happens.

In addition to this, I'm worried too because yesterday, I saw some fresh blood again in the tissue paper and my stool when it first happened I was in the hospital taking care of my brother because he broke his right arm while playing basketball. The nurse asked me if it's a fresh blood, I said yes. She advised me to drink a lot of water. Then, it happened again and again. Yesterday was the 4th time, and now I'm really worried ... I need to find time to visit my doctor again.

No comments: