Monday, April 9, 2007

K800i - My final choice!!!

After doing a lot of research by reading mobile reviews, forums, and asking my friend's opinion, I'm finally certain on what mobile phone to buy. I'll be buying Sony Ericsson k800i. It's the best phone so far that suits my need. I asked myself what do I want for a phone, a great camera or an excellent music player?. And the answer is easy, I want a phone that has a great camera: thus, k800i is the best solution. It has 3.2 megapixel Sony-cybershot camera. The standard package comes only with a 64mb memory but I can just easily upgrade it to 512 mb so it's no big deal. It's also a 3G phone which may come in handy in the future. And based on my research, I can also use it to read my favorite ebooks. I just need to install a java application reader. It's so great! I can't wait to get my money from RAC and buy this phone. :D I just hope I'll be able to find a unit that's within my budget which is from Php 15,000 to 17,000. :D




Check Wikipedia for more details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K800i

No comments: