Saturday, November 12, 2005

My Favorite Text Quotes

My mom and I exchange phone today so here i am, i typed all my favorite quotes ... hehe

No one is rich enough to bugy back the PAST. But if you have the courage to do what is right today you should be the richest one TOMORROW!! (RL)

The loveliest day comes when you wake up one mornign and discover the romantic truth that God always color your worldMay you find hundreds of reason to smile today. (MT)

Everytime you don't follow your inner guidance, you feel a loss of energy, loss of power and a sense of spiritual deadness. So just do it. (RL)

Life is full of beatiful things: soft sunrise, cool winds, pretty flowers, love, laughter, quiet moments, and special people like YOU.(RL)

When things turn out bad and your strengt is no longer enough to carry them. You must never give up becasue when your strength ends ... my worth as your friend begins. (LB)

Beautiful people reflect GOD in theri lives. They thing his thoughts, speak his words and love withoud end. May you remain a beautiful person ALWAYS. (RL)

Life like the piano. The white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through lifes journey, you'll find out that the black makes music too. (RL)

You can't discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore because only those who risk can tell how far they can go.
Morning is God's way of saying: "My child, one more time, wake up, live life, make a difference, touch 1's heart, encourage 1's mind, and inspire 1's soul."c", (RL)


Character can't be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can be the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved by Helen Keller (RL)

Its kind a weird how we say we're friends but don't hangout together or don't talk often.But it would be weirder if I say your not my friend and yet I care for you this much. (RL)

Sometimes we become happy with unseen effort for unknown reasons and unexpected ways i don't know what why or how but you came and I was happy. (MT)

Don't grow old filled with regrets for things not done for words not said and for love not shown. Life is too short. Do what make you happy. (RL)

The secret of life isn't just to live but to have something worhtwhile to live for. We only live once but if we live right one lifetime is enough.(RL)

Like birds, let's leave behind what we don't need to carry ... grudges, sadness, pain, fear, and regrets. Fly light. Life is beautiful. Good morning! (RL)

The greatest gift that you can give someone is your time when you give your times to someone, your giving them a portion of your life that you can never get back. Thank you for sharing some of it with me.(MT)

The face can speak of a thousand emotions but it can easily mask what the heart truly feels don't be fooled for the happiest face maybe masking the most hurting heart. (MT)

When changes come to us we tend to forget a few things but even if i've got so many changes in my life now. NO changes can ever make me forget the friendship that we shared (CL)

When you love, you thought you would never get tired. You thought it would never end but sometimes you need to be tired to realize that too much love cna end especially if it wasn't meant to be.(CL)

Love should be stronger than pride!So when you love someone tell them and never let go because love is a gift not an obligation. Follow your hear and always love the person you really love.(JA)

Now, I've learned that what is valuable is not what i have in my life but who i have in my life.(AE)

If you feel left alone just think of me, if you feel hopeless just hold my hand, if you feel you can't take all the shits no more, hug me tight damn... don't be weak. (MT)

We will never knew how this closeness has started we will never know how it would end but whatever happens when our closeness is gone, I will never forget how "you" made "me" smile. Once in a while. (MT)

Whatever happens to your day, just relax and manage to SMILE. You know, Life is not a problem to be solved -- but a gift to be enjoyed. (EDR)

If I had to choose the best part of the day to say hello... It would be in the morning because if I had to make you smile early, I know it will las until tonight. Hello! tc ha (RL)

What makes coffee sweet? Sugar? No, it's the stirring you do after adding sugar. As in LIFE, it's what you do with whate you have that makes it worthwhile. Gud am! (RL)

mis u n!guzt kta mkita!gusz2 kita i-hugembragei-kizklitiinkumusthinkurutinkalmutinkgtinspakincpainskalinpaluinsak2knptyinano? Tara kta naman tau (TT)

When life give you lemons ...Don't make lemonade ...Ano ka? bata?Slice themThen punta ka dito sa bahay, bili tayotequla, sagot ko na ung asin (GP)
An angel asked me awhile ago to give him 10 good reasons and why i care for you so much... i stopped to think then i smiled and said , 10 lang?!?hindi ba pwede UNLIMITED?!? c",) (LB)


As we travel through life, pastures aren't always green nor the waters still,but when the storms beat the hardest ...GOD draws near and whispers, "I AM HERE"God bless! :)

No comments: